Sunday, September 11, 2011

We Beat Iowa!

 Today was a fabulous day!  Iowa State beat University of Iowa for the first time in 4 years..and I was there!  I was a great game to watch!  The score was 44-41 and we won it in triple overtime, what a big deal!  So besides winning we got there early to find good seats on the lawn, which was a good thing because the stadium eventually held 56, 085 people for the game.  Nuts!  Football is a big deal here, like I've said before, but this game was bigger than Green Bay vs. Bears.  More like the Superbowl when two rival teams are in it..in fact it kinda was the Superbowl, but for Iowa alone.  Anyway, you all can enjoy the pictures!  I'll tell what each one is..just so you know.  The first one above is a picture of the girls and I waiting to get into the stadium.
The picture above is of the scoreboard showing that we in fact did win!  This picture is not mine, it's Maleah's.  But I stole it! :)



All of the Cyclone fans storming the field just after we won the game!!  This picture is also a picture that Maleah took.

This is Maleah!  Haha, she lives across the hallway from me..sadly I'm moving from that room today..more on that later!

The football team right before the game.
So, as you can see, it was an eventful day!  Only bad thing was that we were sitting outside all day..so none the less we all got sunburned.  My nose is crispy red!  And there is a faint I on my face from my face paint..Maleahs I is much much more distinct!

So anyway, I talked about moving from my room.  Everything got worked out eventually and now I've got a room.  I still wish that it was on 3rd floor..but I will survive.  I will probably end up spending my time now in the den..that used to be my room on 3rd floor where the nice new leather couches will eventually be..haha kind of an inside joke.  But anyway it all should be good!

Now it's time to write my two papers..and then start the move two floors down!

No comments:

Post a Comment