Saturday, October 8, 2011

I have a blog? Who knew!

Well, I am beginning to realize that I really stink at this whole blogging thing.  Although, it has been a crazy couple of weeks!  Just so much to do, lots of homework, and of course who could forget work?!  Last week was just not a good week.  We all have them and it just seemed to drag on and never end.  There were lots of problems with my room/roommate, but we've talked and hopefully everything is going to go for the better from here on out!  I'm trying to have a good lookout on things.

Saturday we had a football game..and it was not good. However, I did get to take a picture with CY!

This last week was not as busy, but lots of homework to do and catch up on!  Midterms are already here!  I can't believe the time has flown so quickly.  It will be Thanksgiving break and then Christmas before we know it.

Well I guess that this is going to be a shorter post.  I have to start getting things together and ready for when my Mom and Babcia come today!  I'm sooooo excited to see them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment