Saturday, October 22, 2011

Well, well, well!

Things have taken a turn for the interesting!  Well, I couldn't tell you why..because I don't really know.  But I am loving school!  I have made so many amazing friends and can't wait to become even closer.  This morning I was really missing home.  I just need a break and time away from here.  I can't wait for my Thanksgiving break!  Less than 4 weeks now! :)  I can't wait to sleep in my own bed and see my puppy!

I know that I need to update this more!  I am very bus with work, and my school work, and I have also taken up babysitting now!  The kids that I will be watching are so adorable and I cannot wait to get to know them and spend time with them.  I joined this program from Salt Company called student exchange.  Instead of getting paid for babysitting we get a meal with the family and get to do our laundry for free!  And that is quite okay with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment